We were invited to share our knowledge about Next Generation Datacenter Cooling.
Edgar van Essen had a very insightful discussion with 3 other leading innovative tech companies about why the global datacenter industry has to get ready for a perfect storm in datacenter cooling and chip design, leading to more sustainable datacenters and IT server design.
- The many use cases for liquid cooling
- How different liquid cooling methods are deployed in the data center
- Types of fluid they use
- How they reject heat
- Maintenance and operations considerations
- How to choose the solution that’s right for you
- Joe Capes, CEO & Co-founder at LiquidStack
- David Craig, CEO at Iceotope
- Paul Artman, Technical Director, System Design Engineer at AMD
- Edgar van Essen, Managing Director at Switch Data Centers